MacLoggerDX v5.58 released
Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that version 5.58 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- Added State and DXCC# Log search options.
- Added Send Spot to Shortcuts menu.
- Added SOTA dxcluster parsing.
- Added Worked DXCC column to Spots Panel.
- Added Call and DXCC History to Spots Contextual Menu.
- Added UDP broadcast interface.
- Added FlexRadio SmartSDR Version 1.4 support.
- Added Sunrise/Sunset UTC Light/Dark to Local Time Lookup.
- Added * wildcard to Specific Call Alarm.
- Schedules bug fixed.
- Memories Tune bug fixed.
- Log display after search and delete bug fixed.
- 6M FlexRadio SmartSDR tuning bug fixed.
- HB9BZA LoTW list bug fixed.
MacLoggerDX is the Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant and premier Mac logger:
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
MacLoggerDX can also email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 5 customers and can be downloaded here