Trio of updates from Dog Park Software
As part of a busy April 6th, Don Agro of Dog Park Software has released a new version of all three of his leading software products; MacLoggerDX, MacLoggerDX HD for iPad, and MacDoppler.
Starting with the flagship software, MacLoggerDX v5.60 incorporates numerous updates including:
- Added Yaesu FT-991 Driver.
- Added Icom IC-7850 Driver.
- Added support for TS-590 Visual Scan (requires V2 firmware).
- Added Log Edit/Delete undo/redo.
- Set WKUSB Speed Pot min/max values.
- Power changed from INTEGER to REAL in Log (milliwatts), Reports and ADIF (TX_PWR). Log updated to v7 db.
- Added Read Split Status for Yaesu FT-450, FT-950, FT-991, FT-2000, FTdx1200, FTdx3000, FTdx5000, FTdx9000 Drivers.
- Fix confirmation of QSOs close in time.
The latest version of MacLoggerDX can be downloaded here and is free for all version 5 customers.
Along with MacLoggerDX, Don also updated MacLoggerDX HD for iPad to v1.21 in order to incorporate the new v7 database to maintain full compatibility with MacLoggerDX.
The latest version of MacLoggerDX HD for iPad can be purchased or updated from the iTunes App Store.
The final update of the day involves Dog Park’s MacDoppler satellite tracking software. Now at v2.16, MacDoppler’s updates include:
- Added manual rotor flip mode.
- Added Import Keps (overwrite).
- Fixed 2D Map Import crash.
- Fixed Locations popup bug.
- Use Celestrak ISS instead of Zarya.
- Added secondary observer to Predictions.
- Added support for Green Heron RT-21 azel.
- Updated AMSAT keps download.
- Improved Tuning Dial Tracking.
- Improved Virtual Time Slider.
This update to MacDoppler can be downloaded from Dog Park Software’s MacDoppler website and is available for Intel machines running OS X 10.6.8 or newer.