SmartSDR for iOS v1.0.7 Now Available
FlexRadio Systems announces the release of SmartSDR for iOS v1.0.7 is now available for download or update from the Apple App Store. This release contains various defect corrections and a few new features. SmartSDR for iOS v1.0.7 is currently available via the App Store.
The following improvements and user requests were implemented:
- Screen rotation on supported iPhones
- New Audio setting – Default to Speaker. Setting this option will force the iPhone or iPad internal speaker to be used instead of the standard default output device which is the top ear speaker on iPhones or any Headset connected to the device.
- New Audio setting – Stereo output. On some devices like the iPhone 7, it is possible to use the speakers in stereo mode however, this reduces the overall volume.
- Main console speaker icon mutes audio rather than enabling/disabling remote audio. The mute button will then either mute the radio line out audio or iPhone/iPad audio depending on the local and remote audio setting.
- Enabling/Disabling Remote Audio is now accessible from the left side Audio menu.
- Various minor bug fixes
SmartSDR for IOS v1.0.7 can be downloaded from the Apple App store.