SkookumLogger v2.0.18 now available
Bill Myers, K1GQ, released version 2.0.18 of his contest logging software SkookumLogger.
SkookumLogger is a full-featured contest software package suitable for the most demanding contester.
New Features in SkookumLogger v2.0.18
- SkookumLogger can optionally send error reports. See the new Reporting errors topic in the Problems section of Help.
- The Log table context menu has been removed.
- The Log ► Find QSOs command has been removed.
- Log ► Explain Suspect QSO has been renamed Log ► Explain Selected Suspect QSOs. The Explain Suspect window now shows the call, time, and all of the issues for the suspect QSO. Separate windows appear for each suspect QSO, one window at a time.
- Log ► Delete Selected Log QSOs has been renamed Log ► Delete Selected QSOs and its shortcut has been removed. Log ► Delete Last Log QSO has been renamed Log ► Delete Last QSO and the shortcut has been changed to ⌘⌫. Edit ► Undo works for both of these commands.
- The region code for Norwich has been changed from NR to NK for the UK/EI DX Contests. Thanks GØDVJ.
- SkookumLogger was crashing when attempting to determine the Commonwealth Call Area (CCA) for malformed call signs. This bug affected only the RSGB Commonwealth contest (aka BERU). In addition, SkookumLogger no longer identifies non-commonwealth calls as needed, and handles HQ entrants per-CCA instead of only for UK&CD. Thanks GØDVJ and G4AJY.
- VAQP In VA was marking QSOs with stations in VA as suspect. Thanks W2RU.
- RDXC was counting QSOs with UA, UA2, UA9 as country multipliers. Also mobile-marine stations are now identified, assigned correct QSO points, and not considered as multipliers.
- Export to ADIF of the DXCC entity number was broken by the change in QSO information introduced in the previous release. Thanks GØDVJ.
The latest version of SkookumLogger is available free of charge for download here.