RUMped Version 3 Released
RUMped 3.0 is out. http://dl2rum.de/rumsoft/RUMPed.html
- Don’t need MySQL any longer. :-))
- The performance is quite okay, but Multi-Multi is not possible now.
RUMped is a dx-pedition and contest logging tool for short wave for the Mac. Currently RUMped supports a DX-pedition mode, major contests and a general contest mode for unsupported contests. Further you can create your own contest rules. RUMped can use cocoaModem2.0 as modem for RTTY, BPSK and Hellschreiber.
- Real time computation for multipliers and points
- Partial call check during typing, multiple master databases are included.
- Similar call check
- Prev. QSO check
- ESM mode (,Enter‘ sends messages)
- Auto cq
- CW out via WinKeyer or K2/K3
- CW type-ahead function (WinKeyer only)
- TRX control
- Work all operating modes in the same interface
- Multiple (scrolling) band maps
- DX Cluster via Telnet integrated
- DXCC ,CQ/ITU-zone, heading and distance calculations
- Continent, callsign, rates, DXCC, multiplier and best time statistics
- Keyboard mode for CW and RTTY
- Grayline map and other tools for grayline dxing
- Memory pad for S&P
- Log export in ADIF, Cabrillo, Stützerbach, text, csv and DF3CB logsearch