MacLoggerDX Version 5.36 released
Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that version 5.36 of MacLoggerDX has been released and can be downloaded from:
What’s New in this version:
- Added HamQTH CallBook.
- Added Icom IC-7410 Driver.
- Fix for RS Sent/Received saved preference.
- Fixed History Panel Color Coding.
- Added Mode Column to Contest Helper.
- Calculate Lat & Lon from Grid & vice versa in Station Prefs.
- Look Up on WWW link updated.
- digiKEYER II CW fixed.
- Split “Other” displayed over 10 kHz.
- K3 Split. * Omni VII Split.
- FT-950 Split.
MacLoggerDX is the Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant:
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
MacLoggerDX can also email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 5 customers.