MacLoggerDX Version 5.37 released
Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that version 5.37 of MacLoggerDX has been released and can be downloaded from:http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html
What’s New in this version:
- Intel Only, OS 10.6 or later.
- QSL Via added to DXCluster/Spots Panel.
- Added Lion Full-screen mode.
- Mode added to Change Selected Log Entries.
- 2D Map refresh.
- Ten-Tec Orion Split mode fixed.
- K3 2nd Rx Pref added.
- FT-8×7 Split mode fixed.
- Longer DXCluster timeouts.
- Clear Stacking register.
- Speech Alarm expands “M” to “Meters”.
- Specific Call Alarm also searches Comments for Keywords.
- DX de Tooltip shows call and country.
- Command-click dxcluster band check boxes.
- Added CSV export to Labels Panel.
- Memory footprint reduced.
- Filter Alarms.
- Added HB9BZA LoTW list.
- ADIF Export QSL Received bug fixed.