MacLoggerDX Version 5.39 Released
Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that version 5.39 of MacLoggerDX has been released and can be downloaded from:
What’s New in this version:
- 32/64 Bit.
- Automatically update internal databases if newer and “Check for Updates” is enabled.
- Stacking Register remembers Split.
- Code signed for Gatekeeper.
- Added TS-990S Driver.
- Added KX3 Driver.
- Show Spotters distance.
- Added “Local” spot filter.
- Added PSKReporter to Map/Web popup.
- Better geolocation for HamQTH.
- 3D Map Animation.
- Fixed QRZ CD Update Selected Log Entries.
- Cluster opens non-blocking.
- FT-950 VFO A/B.
- Log Table case-insensitive sorts.
- Contest Helper Floating option added.
MacLoggerDX is the Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant and premier Mac logger:
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
MacLoggerDX can also email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 5 customers.
Have a look at what our users have to say: http://dogparksoftware.com/mldxusers.htm