MacLoggerDX v5.57 released
Dog Park Software is pleased to announce the release of MacLoggerDX version 5.57.
What’s New in this version:
- Optimized for Yosemite.
- Requires OS X 10.6.8+ and Intel 64 bit Processor.
- Added SKCC to Log, ADIF and Reports. Log updated to v6 db.
- Show SKCC for alternate call.
- Grab latest SKCC, LOTW and SCP files automatically.
- Save and restore dxcluster spots between sessions.
- Added support for QRZ XML Secondary Calls (OS X 10.9+).
- Added support for K9JM CI-V Router.
- Added support for Kenwood TS-590SG.
- Faster Select Duplicate QSOs.
- Kenwood TS-990S Split fixed.
- Contest Helper SCP fixed.
- Bulk QSL email/print fixed.
- Radio Settings popup fixed.
- Awards Panels worked calls fixed.
- Band Panel spot positions fixed.
MacLoggerDX is the Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant and premier Mac logger:
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database. MacLoggerDX can also email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 5 customers and can be downloaded here