MacLoggerDX v5.59 released
Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that version 5.59 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- Added time-to-sunrise/sunset to Local Lookup.
- 2D Map centered on QTH Longitude.
- Added Find My Location button to Station Prefs.
- Added Club Log Delete QSO command.
- Added processSpot AppleScript command.
- Added extra_cluster Application.
- Added merge log escape key break.
- Fixed DXCluster spot time bug.
- Fixed DXCluster unicode comments bug.
- Fixed FlexRadio SmartSDR open/close bug.
- Fixed Band Plan mode bug.
- Fixed Change Selected Log Entries bug with large logs.
MacLoggerDX is the Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant and premier Mac logger:
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
*MacLoggerDX *can also email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 5 customers and can be downloaded from Dog Park Software