RUMlogNG v1.1 released
Tom Lindner (DL2RUM) has released v1.1 of RUMlogNG, his outstanding logbook software. With very few bug reports in version v1.0.9, Tom has focused on adding new features to v1.1.
Among the additions to RUMlogNG v1.1, Tom included:
- Support for FTdx3000 and FTdx5000
- Improved AppleScript support for JT-Bridge
- Clear after QSY option added to preferences
- No-zoom option added for large map window
- More edit options for multiple QSOs with same stations
and much more.
Full details of the additions, as well as a link to download v1.1 can be found here. If you have installed RUMlogNG from the App Store, then all you need to do is wait for the update to post.
Note: The version available from Tom’s website does not support the use of the maps function — this is limited to the version available via the App Store.