RUMlogNG v1.2.3 released
Tom Lindner (DL2RUM) has released v1.2.3 of RUMlogNG via the Mac App Store.
Along with several bug fixes from v1.1, Tom reports he has made the following additions to RUMlogNG v1.2.3.
- All areas currently located in the gray line can be listed in a separate table
- Support for Dymo Labelwriter format 57mm x 32mm
- Extended QSO search
- Support for FT-991 and FTdx1200
- Dx Entity column added in the dx-spot tables
- Open unlimited number of band maps
- Better CW window
Tom also reports that if you’re interested in adding support for any transceiver or for your own preferred QSL label sizes, please contact him directly and he’ll work with you to get those desired features added.
RUMlogNG is available free of charge via the Mac App Store. Additionally, it can be downloaded directly from the RUMlog website.
Note: The version available for download from the RUMlog website does not support the use of the maps function — this is limited to the version available via the App Store.