MacLoggerDX v5.62 released
Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that version 5.62 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- Added SMS Text Alarms (requires 10.10+ and SMS Relay).
- Icom IC-7600 Alternate VFO display (requires V2.0+ Firmware).
- Icom IC-7800 Alternate VFO display (requires V3.10+ Firmware).
- Added Icom IC-7851Driver. Icom IC-7600, IC-7700, IC-7800, IC-7850, IC-7851 Set Time.
- Flex SmartSDR Drivers improved for VFO, Split, Power reporting, Volume, Squelch (FM), S Meter, Filter Width display.
- DX Panel Email, URL editable.
- Intermittent Mode tuning bug fixed.
MacLoggerDX is the Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant and premier Mac logger:
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
MacLoggerDX can also email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 5 customers and can be downloaded here
As a note, this is the last version of MacLoggerDX that will support OS X Snow Leopard (v10.6), Lion (v10.7) and Mountain Lion (v10.8). MacLoggerDX v5.63 will require OS X Mavericks (v10.9), Yosemite (v10.10) or El Capitan (v10.11). For more information, read here.