MacDoppler v2.18 released
Don Agro of Dog Park Software has released a new version of MacDoppler. Most significantly, v2.18 is the first to support only OS X v10.9+.
Other changes to MacDoppler include:
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) compatible.
- 2D Follow Sat map origin scrolling added.
- 2D/3D Country boundaries added.
- Wait 15 seconds to park rotors between passes.
- Disclosure Triangle bug fixed.
- Track List Table intermittent sorting bug fixed.
This update to MacDoppler can be downloaded from Dog Park Software’s MacDoppler website and is available for Intel machines running OS X 10.9 or newer.