JT-Bridge v1.5 released
Back in late July, Anders Östlund (SM0THU) released v1.5 of JT-Bridge. Version 1.5 adds several new features and options for fans of the JT-65/JT-9 modes. Included in the v1.5 release of JT-Bridge is:
- Setting to show “State” only if CQ is from the United States
- Macro buttons to set the free text message in WSJT-X
- Display information about the station being worked in WSJT-X
- New table menu for choosing the current band/mode when checking QSL, plus clearing the CQ table
- Fixes JT-Bridge to only monitor WSJT-X ADIF file if “Log QSOs” is checked in the preferences
As with previous versions, Version 1.5 supports MacLoggerDX, RUMlogNG, RUMlog and Aether with QSL checking as well as logging direct to the logbook.
Instructions on setting up and running JT-Bridge are here.
As always, JT-Bridge can be downloaded free-of-charge here.