SkookumLogger v1.10.7 released
Willard Myers, K1GQ, has released yet another update for his wonderful contesting software SkookumLogger. With releases taking place several times each month it is hard to keep up with all the additions and changes. Instead I will focus on what this wonderful piece of software brings to the table for contesting on OS X.
SkookumLogger is a full-featured contest software package suitable for the most demanding contester. Despite all its capabilities, SkookumLogger still remains accessible to the casual contester as well. SkookumLogger was the only OS X logger used by competitors in the 2014 World Radio Team Sport HF Championships.
Incorporating features available in standard contest software on other platforms, SkookumLogger’sfeature list includes:
- Instant duplicate checking
- Partial call sign matching against log and Super Check Partials (SCP) database
- Integrated download and update of databases via internet
- Activity tables (band maps) for each contest band
- Multiplier check sheets, including countries, prefixes, zones, locators, and more
- Real-time Time/Rate tracking
- Real-time Score window
- Full DX Cluster support
- Station integration, including CAT control, amplifier interfaces, rotor control, WinKey CW keying, and more
- Export to ADIF, CSV, Numbers, and of course Cabrillo
- Automatic LoTW submission
- Support for more than 100 contests including those from ARRL, IARU, RSGB, CQ, various national contests and state QSO parties, special event stations, and even general logging.
SkookumLogger is available free of charge for downloaded here.