MacLoggerDX v5.63 released
Dog Park Software is pleased to announce the release of MacLoggerDX v5.63.
As previously announced, v5.63 now requires OS X 10.9+ (Mavericks or later) as well as an Intel 64-bit processor. Users with older versions of OS X or hardware can still use v5.62 and it will remain available for download.
Other new features in v5.63 include:
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) compatible.
- Added KE1B DXpedition Tracker with Band/Mode Alarms.
- Detached windows can join Split View.
- Added mldx:// URL Scheme.
- Yaesu FTdx1200, FTdx3000 report power, squelch and volume.
- Icom IC-7700, IC-7850, IC-7851 read alternate VFO.
- Icom IC-7700 read split set on radio.
- Icom IC-7800, 7850, 7851 report power, squelch and volume.
- FlexRadio 6000 SmartSDR 1.5 RTTY Mode added.
- M2 RC2800 v1/v2 driver.
- Remember Audio Output device.
- Support for camelCase ADIF tags.
- Play Recorded added to Shortcuts menu.
MacLoggerDX is the Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant and premier Mac logger:
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
MacLoggerDX can also email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 5 customers and can be downloaded here.