RUMlogNG v2.2 released
Tom Lindner (DL2RUM) has released v2.2 of RUMlogNG, now available via direct download and available shortly via the Mac App Store.
RUMlogNG v2.2 included numerous fixes as well as several additions, including:
- New contests added to contest mode
- Expanded drawer window showing possible multipliers in contest mode
- Ability to color-code QSOs in the log tables
- Terminal can now connect to as many as 4 DX-Clusters
- Added label support for Avery 3653 label
- Expanded AppleScript support
RUMlogNG v2.2 will be available free of charge via the Mac App Store shortly or is available now for downloaded directly HERE.
Note: The direct download version does not support the use of the Apple Maps function — this is limited to the version available via the App Store.