MacLoggerDX v6.01 released
Following up on the Christmas-time release of Version 6.0, Dog Park Software has released version 6.01 of MacLoggerDX.
Among the enhancements and fixes in this edition of MacLoggerDX are:
- Added Specific DXCC Alarm.
- Added Icom IC-7300 Driver.
- Added Icom IC-7200 digital modes.
- Added DXpedition Tracker button in Alarm Prefs.
- Added specific Alarm for Log lookups.
- Added 13×5, 15×5, 17×5 A4 labels.
- Added paper size popup to Labels panel.
- Added Age Lookup Spots check box to Clusters Prefs.
- Added more informative error alert for QRZ XML key errors.
- Added mldx://lookup URL scheme.
- Added dogparkSDR clicked spots lookup and tune.
- Added IK1BXN Fldigi scripts to Extra Files folder.
- Added call to WA1OUI qso_was_logged AppleScript.
- ADIF Import improved.
- Old sh/fdx spots are aged not timestamped to the present.
- Fixed missing or deleted log file bug.
- Fixed Log Panel Contextual menu Change Selected bug.
- Fixed intermittent crash in Split Screen mode.
MacLoggerDX is the Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant and premier Mac logger:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing.
- It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
MacLoggerDX v6.01 requires an Intel 64-bit processor and OS X v10.9 or newer. MacLoggerDX v6.01 can be downloaded here.