Fldigi v3.23.09 released
W1HKJ and his development team have released version 3.23.09 of Fldigi.
Changes for the latest version of Fldigi include:
- Drag-and-drop image processing for MFSK, IFKP and THOR modes
- Changes to the NAVTEX decoder
- Added Transmit timmer display to menu bar
- Adjustments to RigCAT system
- Fldigi ADIF modem name now available as export variable for use in AppleScripts
- Several other changes all detailed in the readme.txt file
As with all of the suite, Fldigi continues to support both PowerPC and Intel (i386) processors; with individual downloads available for each architecture. The current release version is always labeled with 3 digits, like 3.23.09 and can be downloaded here.
If you are brave and are willing to deal with bugs, the Alpha version which is always under development is also available and can be identified by the 4 digit version number like 3.23.10.01. The latest alpha versions can be downloaded here.