MacLoggerDX v6.03 available for download
Dog Park Software has announced the release of MacLoggerDX v6.03.
Among the additions, enhancements and fixes in this edition of MacLoggerDX are:
- Added Dark Mode option to Station Prefs(OS X 10.10+).
- Compress SQLite db when closing (vacuum).
- Age off spots even if dxcluster is inactive.
- Added support for Apple App Transport Security (ATS).
- Calculate Awards concurrently (3x faster).
- Added Award Notifications for new worked/confirmed totals.
- Added FM, USB-D, LSB-D Modes to Icom IC-7300 Driver.
- Added Flex 6000 series support for multiple slices.
- Maintain Flex 6000 series connection without GUI client.
- Added Elecraft KX2 driver.
- Added New DB Files button to Check for Updates.
- Use Mode Group added to the Log prefs for Log and Awards.
- Added bold font to Mode Mapping table for native radio modes.
- Fixed QRZ XML 403 error in Update Selected Log Entries.
- Fixed State alarm false state matches.
- ADIF Import EQSL_QSL_RCVD mapped to QSL_RCVD if blank.
MacLoggerDX is the Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant and premier Mac logger:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing.
- It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
MacLoggerDX v6.03 is a free upgrade for all v6 customers. Version 6.03 requires an Intel 64-bit processor and OS X v10.9 or newer and can be downloaded here.