RUMlogNG v2.10 now available
On 24 June, Tom (DL2RUM) released RUMlogNG v2.10 for direct download or via the App Store.
Among the changes and additions are:
- The Fldigi preferences can be found now under the µHAM/Fldigi tab, no changes in function
- Added support for QSL label Avery 8462 (1-1/3″ x 4″ at US-Letter 2 x 7)
- Added support for IC-7300, along with a new new IC-7300 control window and support for the IC-7300 CW memories
- Added support to set the serial CAT port flow control lines to High, to power up the interface
- Added option added to use a Bluetooth Low Energy Module CAT interface
- Added provisions to use the internal CW keyers in IC-7100, 7300, 7410, 7700, 7850, 7851 and 9100
- Addded new DXCC search option for exclusively LoTW or paper onfirmed entities
- Added command to set the Paper QSO Status for selected QSOs to –
- Added support for six additional contests: RAC Canada Day Contest, Venezuelan Independence Contest, DL-DX RTTY Contest, IARU HF Championship, RSGB Low Power Contest and RSGB IOTA Contest
As always, RUMlogNG is available free of charge via the Mac App Store or for direct download HERE.