MacDoppler v2.21 released
Dog Park Software has announced the release of MacDoppler v2.21.
Among the changes and additions to MacDoppler are:
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra) compatible
- Added option to auto-update keps at startup and midnight
- Added Dark Mode option to Site Prefs (OS X 10.10+)
- Added Debug Log check box to Rotator prefs
- Added support for Apple App Transport Security (ATS)
- Horizon View display problem fixed
- OnExit mode fixed
MacDoppler is used around the world by Amateur Radio operators, satellite spotters, educators and commercial customers from CBS News to the International Space Station Amateur Radio Hardware Management program, Delta Telemetry Tracking and Control at Integrated Defence Systems, Florida State University and the CalPoly CubeSat Project. MacDopplerwill provide any level of station automation you need from assisted Doppler Tuning and Antenna Pointing right on up to fully automated Satellite Gateway operation.
This update to MacDoppler can be downloaded from Dog Park Software’s MacDoppler website and is available for Intel machines running OS X 10.9 or newer.