MacLoggerDX v6.04 now available
Dog Park Software has announced the release of MacLoggerDX v6.04.
Among the additions, enhancements and fixes in this edition of MacLoggerDX are:
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra) compatible
- Added 2D Map VUCC Grid square overlay
- Added Bands worked/confirmed to VUCC awards table
- Added Grid square to Log panel search fields
- Added 4M band to Spots and Bands Panels
- Added Continent to Spots Panel
- Added State, SOTA and My SOTA to Speed Log
- Added Icom IC-736 driver
- Added ADIF import Address option
- Regard SAT as a separate band in awards panels
- Spots Panel double-click lookups changed to non-cached
- Light Mode DX Call sign background changed to white
- Fixed corrupt QSL image bug
- Fixed ADIF import bug
- Fixed detached Log unterminated-edit bug
MacLoggerDX is the Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant and premier Mac logger:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing.
- It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
MacLoggerDX v6.04 is a free upgrade for all v6 customers. Version 6.04 requires an Intel 64-bit processor and OS X v10.9 or newer and can be downloaded here.