MacLoggerDX Version 6.05 almost ready to ship
MacLoggerDX Version 6.05 is almost ready to ship. Give the beta a try and see what you think.
What’s New in this version:
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra) compatible.
- Added frequency Echo over USB/Serial for amplifiers, SteppIR, etc.
- Added 2nd Rx button for FTdx5000, FTdx9000, K3, TS-990 and Flex.
- New dxcluster list (pref is reset -make a note of your dxcluster).
- Added IW1QLH dxcluster health check.
- Added check for internal db updates at midnight as well as startup.
- Added IOTA to Log panel search fields.
- Added support for VUCC_GRIDS ADIF Import/Export and Awards.
- Added power and powerMultiplier AppleScript properties.
- exportADIF will obey prefs for addresses and skip ignored QSOs.
- Labels, QSL Panel Mark Sent changed from overwrite to append.
- Fixed IC-7300 Report Split.
- Fixed TS-990S Split and VFO B Mode.
The latest beta of v6.05 can be downloaded here.