KLog v0.9.2.5 released
Jaime Robles, EA4TV, has just released v0.9.2.5 of the KLog logging software for OS X, Linux and Windows. This release fixes a bug in ADIF export.
Back in September, 2016 version 0.9.24 of KLog was released and included the following changes:
- GUI: Created a DXCC status where all the DXCC entities are listed showing the working/confirmed status.
- GUI: Created a Satellite list including (up to now) only LOTW compatible satellites.
- GUI: Created a widget to manage all “My Data” simplifying implementation of the main widget.
- GUI: Bands in the combobox are always shown correctly ordered (botton-up).
- GUI: Improved the LOTW date management (TNX JL3OXR).
- BugFix: Preferences->Misc: It was not possible to edit the default filename. (TNX K6XT).
- BugFix: Added the Power unit (W) to the power box. Debian bug #654332.
- BugFix: When editing a QSO in some text boxes text was reused from previous QSO and data could be corrupted.
- BugFix: Minor bug in WAZ management.
- BugFix: When managing logs in the setup is was not possible to edit the log data as a new log was always created.
- When starting KLog for the first time, the setup guidance has been improved.
- When selecting an entity, different from the proposed on country file, KLog asks the user which one to use.
- Operator from the selected log is used as default when entering QSO (as station callsign).
- Japanese translation updated. (TNX JL3OXR).
- Spanish translation updated.
- Some cleaning in the code.
As always, Klogis available absolutely free of charge, and Jaime welcomes anyone who may want to join the KLog team with coding, translating, documenting, or doing any other task that may help KLog. Mailing lists are available for users and for developers.
You can download KLog for free for Linux/Windows/OSX in the KLog download page.