MacLoggerDX Version 6.09 released.
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.09 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- Added HRDLOG real time upload.
- Added Delete Spot.
- Added Import/Export SOTA CSV files.
- Added Rotor offsets by band.
- Added Automatic WWV propagation refresh.
- Added DXCluster password support.
- Fixed Italian LoTW upload.
- Fixed eQSL confirmations string encoding bug.
- Fixed eQSL upload password special characters bug.
- Fixed MacDoppler eQSL, QRZ, HRDLOG and LoTW uploads.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 108 countries…
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Real time logbook uploads, confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html