MacLoggerDX Version 6.10 released.
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.10 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- Increased Confirmations download timeout.
- Added Keyer repeat interval countdown.
- Take eQSL and HRDLOG Callsign from Station prefs.
- LoTW Upload Station Location made optional.
- Added adjust Dymo margins.
- Fixed Delete spot bug.
- Fixed V1 Import SOTA bug.
- Fixed Contest panel Dark Mode.
- Fixed timing issue with Look Up Previous.
- Fixed GS232B rotor read-back bug.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 112 countries…
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html