Flrig v1.3.31 now available
The hard-working development team led by W1HKJ have announced the release of Flrig v1.3.31. Flrig is a transceiver control program designed to be used either stand alone or as an adjunct to Fldigi.
This version of Flrig is a minor maintenance release with a fixes and enhancements to several rigs supported by Flrig. Full details are available in the ReadMe file available for download and below this announcement.
As with all of the FL suite, Flrig continues to support both PowerPC and Intel (i386) processors; with individual downloads available for each architecture and can be downloaded here.
Version 1.3.31 Maintenance release
- Documentation update
- IC735 Changed frequency resolution to 10 Hertz
- Changed submitted by Joseph Counsil, K0OG
- FT817 CW MODE
- Modify code to insure that CW is USB and CW-R is LSB type reception
- Added FT-891 class and support code
- IC7200 Initial BW
- Added def_bw to 7200 class instantiation
- Added backend class for TS850 transceiver