Fldigi v4.0.6 now available
Within the past few days the hard-working development team led by W1HKJ have announced the release of Fldigi v4.0.5 and V4.0.6. These releases of Fldigi are maintenance releases with a couple of bug fixes, performance improvements and several new features.. Full details are available in the ReadMe file available for download and below this announcement.
As with all of the FL suite, Fldigi continues to support both PowerPC and Intel (i386) processors; with individual downloads available for each architecture and can be downloaded here.
- flmsg alert – added enabled test
- Time Macros – Corrected <LT> format string
- Require PortAudio – fail compilation if portaudio not detected
- documentation update
- Change to support IPv6 sockets
- PTT selectable on N3FJP interface
- Selection of full/half duplex audio interface
- Macro and audio alerts enabled for FSQ modem
- Audio alerts for pre and user defined events
- Added warning dialog to Restore configuration button
- CW user selectable squelch attack/decay
- CW Extended UTF-8 Morse characters