Flrig v1.3.33 now available
The hard-working development team led by W1HKJ have announced the release of Flrig v1.3.33. Flrig is a transceiver control program designed to be used either stand alone or as an adjunct to Fldigi.
This version of Flrig is a minor maintenance release with a fixes and enhancements to several rigs supported by Flrig. Full details are available in the ReadMe file available for download and below this announcement.
As with all of the FL suite, Flrig continues to support both PowerPC and Intel (i386) processors; with individual downloads available for each architecture and can be downloaded here.
Version 1.3.33 – Maintenance release
- IC7200 power scale
- added calibrated power scale
- IC7300 VFO B
- Fix vfo-B bandwidth set
- Adjust power out read scaling
- Correct positions of small sliders
- IC7200 small controls
- Correct erroneous placement of small controls on small UI
- ATT control
- adjust X position of attenuator control on small UI