MacLoggerDX Version 6.13 released.
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.13 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- Added Keyer sound files to Shortcuts menu.
- Added Error window for Confirmations.
- Added Band and DXCC to Change Selected Log Entries.
- Added Log panel Rag Chew search field.
- Added setLogTimeOn, setLogTimeOff AppleScript commands.
- Added real time upload option to Speed Log.
- Speed Log – derive DXCC from Call and Mode from Frequency.
- Log menu updated.
- Improved LoTW upload error reporting.
- Fixed Club Log update timing issue.
- Fixed eQSL confirmations API change.
- Fixed database is locked bug.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 112 countries. Features include:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
- MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html