MacLoggerDX Version 6.15 released.
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.15 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- Requires OS X 10.9+.
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) compatible.
- Added Icom IC-7610 driver.
- Added support for new IOTA list.
- Added Confirm QSOs with IOTA file.
- Added Skip Duplicate Alarms option.
- Added UTC/Local radio time set option.
- Added eQSL AG status in Spots QSL VIA column.
- Added EME PROP_MODE to ADIF output.
- Added filter VUCC by DXCC ID.
- Added check for QSO My Call before uploading to QRZ Logbook.
- Fixed demo timeout hang.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 112 countries. Features include:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
- MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html