MacLoggerDX Version 6.16 released.
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.16 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- Requires OS X 10.9+.
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) compatible.
- Import/Export ADIF SUBMODE.
- Added LoTW QSL Card Report confirmations.
- Improved Local time lookup and display.
- Replaced deprecated macOS API calls.
- Fixed MacDoppler Log QSO mode bug.
- Fixed Rotor prefs bug.
- Fixed IC-7610 driver VFO bug.
- Fixed Mapped mode display delay.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 118 countries. Features include:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
- MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html