JT-Bridge v2.3.1 now available
Anders Östlund (SM0THU) released Version 2.3.1 of JT-Bridge.
JT-Bridge acts like a bridge between WSJT-X and your logging application. It features:
- Displays CQs from WSJT-X
- Double-click on a CQ to reply in WSJT-X
- Check QSO and QSL status of calls, DXCC entities, CQ zone, ITU zone, State, IOTA, Grid and Continent in your logging application
- Send logged QSOs from WSJT-X to your logging application
- Support for Aether, MacLoggerDX and RUMlogNG logging applications
- Send notifications to OS X Notification Center for unworked or unconfirmed items.
- Send a notification to OS X Notification Center when you are called
- Read transceiver frequency from your logging application
- Set transceiver frequency via MacLoggerDX or RUMlogNG
- Control the PTT via your logging application
- QRZ or HamQTH call book lookup
- Show LoTW and eQSL users
- Show distance and bearing to CQ caller
- Show information about the station worked with WSJT-X
- Macro buttons with information about the station being worked
- Mark CQs with strikethroughed text, if the CQ specifies a call area that you are not within.
- FIX: Crash when logging a QSO and no Call Book active
- FIX: Listen for WSJT-X messages when port is used by other applications.
- FIX: Only listen for WSJT-X messages on the specified address, to prevent CQs to be shown multiple times.
OS X 10.10 Yosemite and above
Instructions on setting up and running JT-Bridge documentation page.
As always, JT-Bridge can be downloaded free-of-charge here.
February 5, 2018 @ 11:13 pm
Can someone help me get this going? I have bridge connected to wsjtx and is pulling spots but when I double click a call in jt-bridge it looks up the call in Maclogger dx but wont transmit with wsjtx. I have maclogger not conntected to radio, because when I do wsjtx gives me an error code. Running a Yaesu ft450 and a Macbook Pro.
February 6, 2018 @ 12:12 am
I got it to work was missing the UDP check box in WSJTX. Once I checked that off everything worked fine.