Flrig v1.3.39 now available
The hard-working development team led by W1HKJ have announced the release of Flrig v1.3.39. Flrig is a transceiver control program designed to be used either stand alone or as an adjunct to Fldigi.
This version of Flrig is a minor maintenance release with a fixes and enhancements to several rigs supported by Flrig. Full details are available in the ReadMe file available for download and below this announcement.
As with all of the FL suite, Flrig continues to support both PowerPC and Intel (i386) processors; with individual downloads available for each architecture and can be downloaded here.
Version 1.3.39 – Maintenance release
- Memory delete
- fix segfault when deleting single entry in list
- OS X build script
- Modify to only create dmg with dylibs
- addition of 7850 transceiver class
- Update bandwidth set/get
- Update split operation
- Added special 706MKIIG bandwidth status parameter
- file IC-706MKIIG.prefs must be manually edited to effect filter selection
- Changes by David, W1HKJ and Steve, AG7GN
- civ tests
- debugging code for testing CI-V interface
- restore ab
- correction to vfoA/B restore on program exit
- fix start up seg fault, vfo pointer not initialized