MacLoggerDX Version 6.17 released.
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.17 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- Added CW Keyer support for IC-7100, IC-7300, IC-7610.
- Added Remove button to Change Selected Log Entries.
- Added Check Location check box to VUCC Awards.
- Added show all worked grids option to VUCC Awards.
- Added Modes Worked and Confirmed columns to DXCC Awards.
- Added N1MM UDP Radio and spot broadcasts.
- Added N1MM UDP listener app to Extras.
- Added support for more GS-232 rotor controller emulators.
- Added Z60 Republic of Kosovo 522.
- Added QSO_DATE_OFF and EMAIL ADIF tags.
- Show mapped modes in italics.
- Preserve Confirmation ADIF files.
- Increased LoTW, eQSL, QRZ, HRDLOG upload limit from 10 to 100.
- Fixed Alarm Check By Band and Check By Mode.
- Fixed Ten-Tec Omni VI driver bug.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 118 countries. Features include:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
- MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html