MacDoppler v2.27 released
Dog Park Software has announced the release of MacDoppler v2.27.
Among the changes and additions to MacDoppler are:
- Requires OS X 10.9+
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) compatible.
- Added AO-92 to the defaults.
- Added Bearing HUD.
- Added non-linear Virtual Time Slider.
- Added 2D Map Grid square display.
- Added 2D Map Site to Satellite line.
- Changed IC-910 B_FM uplink mode from FM to FM-N.
- Changed IC-9100 PACKET mode from FM to FM-D.
- Added PACKET_DUP mode to IC-9100 for FalconSat.
- Replaced deprecated macOS API calls.
- Log QSO mode bug fixed.
MacDoppler is used around the world by Amateur Radio operators, satellite spotters, educators and commercial customers from CBS News to the International Space Station Amateur Radio Hardware Management program, Delta Telemetry Tracking and Control at Integrated Defence Systems, Florida State University and the CalPoly CubeSat Project. MacDopplerwill provide any level of station automation you need from assisted Doppler Tuning and Antenna Pointing right on up to fully automated Satellite Gateway operation.
This update to MacDoppler can be downloaded from Dog Park Software’s MacDoppler website and is available for Intel machines running OS X 10.9 or newer.