Flwrap v1.3.5 released
The Fl* development team has released v1.3.5 of Flwrap.
Flwrap is an application that allows you to transmit a text message, image, or binary file to either single or multiple stations and allow each receiving station to verify that the transmission was received without error.
Flwrap allows you to send a critical message that must be received exactly as it was sent, or send a data file where it’s highly unlikely that even a trained operator could tell that there was an error in receiving the data. Flwrap also allows you to send a broadcast message, like a weather bulletin or situation report to multiple stations and allow each station to verify that the message was received exactly as it was sent.
As with all of the FL suite, Flwrap continues to support both PowerPC and Intel (i386) processors; with individual downloads available for each architecture and can be downloaded here.
Version 1.3.5 Maintenance release
- Build script
- fix corrupted build script
- OS X build script
- Modify to only build dmg with dylibs
- win mingw
- update file contents
- mods to allow building on Win-MinGW-Msys platform
- correction to build script
- build fixes
- mxe – corrected build scripts
- flwrap.cxx added missing header required by gcc v4.9.3
- Externally overridable BUILD_DATE, BUILD_USER, and BUILD_HOST to allow distros to generate reproducible builds.
- doxygen doc files
- added doxygen directory to allow user to build html / pdf documents for help and source documentation
- corrected FSF address in various files