KLog v0.9.3 released
Jaime Robles, EA4TV, has just released v0.9.3 of the free KLog logging software for macOS, Linux and Windows.
Test the new feature and doubleclick on the entity name in the DXCC widget, you will see the QSOs that are supporting the DXCC status for that entity.
Check the Changelog summary to see the details:
April – 0.9.3
- Double clicking on DXCC Widget name of the Entity will show the QSO is providing that status on the Search widget.
- Added DXCC support for Kosovo.
- Bugfix: Default band & mode are now defined as the most used band and mode.
- Bugfix: TX frequency was not saved.
- Bugfix: In the dxcc status widget, some countries were showing the UN flag unappropriately.
- Bugfix: When updating the CTY file, query errors were shown on world.readCTYCSV function.
- Bugfix: When editing the QRZ, the cursor position was not properly maintained.
- Bugfix: Fixed the flags of several DXCC entities that were not correctly shown.
- Bugfix: DXCC Status widget was not listing all the DX entities.
- Bugfix: Modes & Bands where not always properly updated from the Setup.
- Bugfix: Adding new QSO that implies a DXCC or WAZ status already worked failed.
- Bugfix: Updating the WAZ status was not always possible due to a incorrect DB query.
- Updated translations: Danish (TNX Joe), Spanish (EA4TV).
As always, Klog is available absolutely free of charge, and Jaime welcomes anyone who may want to join the KLog team with coding, translating, documenting, or doing any other task that may help KLog. KLog mailing lists are available for users and developers.