MacDoppler v2.28 released
Dog Park Software has announced the release of MacDoppler v2.28.
Among the changes and additions to MacDoppler are:
- Requires OS X 10.9+
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) compatible.
- TS-790A/E driver rewritten (TU IU1KBH).
- Added Country names to 2D map.
- Added Natural Earth III maps.
- Added 2D/3D map snap shots.
- VFO steppers improved. (manual page 11)
- Delete Mode or Satellite from Modes editor.
- 2D Track List check box persistence fixed.
- 2D Draw performance improved.
MacDoppler is used around the world by Amateur Radio operators, satellite spotters, educators and commercial customers from CBS News to the International Space Station Amateur Radio Hardware Management program, Delta Telemetry Tracking and Control at Integrated Defence Systems, Florida State University and the CalPoly CubeSat Project. MacDopplerwill provide any level of station automation you need from assisted Doppler Tuning and Antenna Pointing right on up to fully automated Satellite Gateway operation.
This update to MacDoppler can be downloaded from Dog Park Software’s MacDoppler website and is available for Intel machines running OS X 10.9 or newer.