New QSO Upload Utility released.
Tom Lindner (DL2RUM), the author of RUMlogNG, RUMlog2Go,KAT500UI and other macOS and IOS ham radio applications has released a new standalone QSO Upload Utility for macOS. It is available for download now for $2.99 via the App Store.
QSO Upload Utility sends new logged, deleted or edited contacts to several online services.
- RUMlogNG (version 3.12 required)
The following online logbooks are currently supported:
- Club Log
Initial release notes:
- Always a secured https connection is established and the official real time API from the applicable service is used.
- Two data sources are supported currently:
- N1MM compatible broadcasts from your logger (RUMlogNG tested)
- WSJT-X (UDP server reports)
- WSJT-X reports only when a new contact was logged. Editing or deleting a QSO isn’t possible.
- Only new logged QSOs will be uploaded to eQSL. It is not possible to edit or delete an entry.
QSO Upload Utility is available for download now for $2.99 via the App Store.