MacLoggerDX Version 6.18 released.
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.18 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- File Edit Options Buffers Tools Help
- Requires OS X 10.9+.
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) compatible.
- Longer Upload and Confirmation timeouts.
- Create Radio Port symlinks for SiLabs IC-7300, IC-7610. *** see note below ***
- Radio setting bug fixed.
- New static Web Map API.
- Fixed Stacking Register problem.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 120 countries. Features include:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
- MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html
*** This story has been updated to correct the symlinks section. The original post indicated that
CI-V Redirect was required, it is not. MacLoggerDX supports the IC-7610 and IC-7300 with radio specific names (dp_sym_ic_7300, dp_sym_ic_7610) and all other SILabs radios with chip generic names like dp_sym_cp_2105