JT-Bridge v2.5.0 now available
Anders Östlund (SM0THU) released Version 2.5.0 of JT-Bridge.
JT-Bridge acts like a bridge between WSJT-X and your logging application. It features:
- Displays CQs from WSJT-X
- Double-click on a CQ to reply in WSJT-X
- Check QSO and QSL status of calls, DXCC entities, CQ zone, ITU zone, State, IOTA, Grid and Continent in your logging application
- Send logged QSOs from WSJT-X to your logging application
- Support for Aether, MacLoggerDX and RUMlogNG logging applications
- Send notifications to OS X Notification Center for unworked or unconfirmed items.
- Send a notification to OS X Notification Center when you are called
- Read transceiver frequency from your logging application
- Set transceiver frequency via MacLoggerDX or RUMlogNG
- Control the PTT via your logging application
- QRZ or HamQTH call book lookup
- Show LoTW and eQSL users
- Show distance and bearing to CQ caller
- Show information about the station worked with WSJT-X
- Macro buttons with information about the station being worked
- Mark CQs with strikethroughed text, if the CQ specifies a call area that you are not within.
Version 2.5.0 Change Log:
- NEW: Table for non CQ messages
- NEW: Improved startup time
- NEW: Improved time for getting information about a call
- NEW: Show decoded message when hover mouse over a row
- NEW: LoTW user info is taken from ARRL instead of Call Books
- NEW: eQSL user info is taken from eQSL instead of Call Books
- NEW: Added frequency offset to notifications
- NEW: Added time to notifications
- NEW: Renamed option for what data to use when logging QSOs
- FIX: Do not log duplicate QSOs
OS X 10.11 El Capitan and above
Instructions on setting up and running JT-Bridge documentation page.
As always, JT-Bridge can be downloaded free-of-charge here.