MacLoggerDX Version 6.19 released.
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.19 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- Create Radio Port symlinks for SiLabs IC-7100, IC-9100.
- Rotor init delay for Arduino controllers.
- Added 2nd Rx button support for Icom IC-7610.
- Supply spots to Flex radio for SmartSDR 2.3+.
- Click on Bearing HUD to move rotor.
- WebMap full screen exit.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 120 countries. Features include:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
- MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html