KLog v0.9.4 released
Jaime Robles, EA4TV, has just released v0.9.4 of the free KLog logging software for macOS, Linux and Windows.
KLog-0.9.4 – Receive your data from WSJTX automatically
Now it is possible to send QSO data directly from WSJT-X to KLog and KLog will update it in the QSO entry or log the QSO sent from WSJT-X. This will really save time for those of us using WSJT-X!
In addition the translations for Catalan, Croatian, Danish, Spanish and of course English, have been fully updated.
Find below the Changelog.
August 2018 – 0.9.4
- WSJT-X support to receive logged QSO and realtime data.
- Check bool DataBase::updateTo012() / it was always returning true without any action.
- Syncronize RX Freq with the satellite downlink combobox.
- Focus is back to search line edit when right click on the list of found QSOs.
- Update process has been improved.
- Some warnings removed from compilation time.
- Bugfix: Date was not properly calculated and UTC settings was not applied. That may create wrong date QSO when date changes due to UTC (TNX AC1DW).
- Bugfix: When adding a QSO, if the QSL is marked as received, KLog showed a SQL error.
- Bugfix: Table qsl_via needed to be renamed (TNX EA6ZS).
- Bugfix: Some DXCC status were nor properly calculated.
- Updated translations: Catalan (TNX Josep), Croatian (TNX M0NKC), Danish (TNX Joe), Spanish (EA4TV).
As always, Klog is available absolutely free of charge, and Jaime welcomes anyone who may want to join the KLog team with coding, translating, documenting, or doing any other task that may help KLog. KLog mailing lists are available for users and developers.
You can download KLog and find more information about it on the KLog website at:
http://www.klog.xyz (Please wait some time if the browser returns a file not found error. It may be caused due to the mirrors need to update. The process could take up to 24h!)