MacLoggerDX Version 6.20 released.
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.20 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
- What’s New in this version:
- Requires OS X 10.9+.
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave) compatible.
- Enter SOTA-ID in DX panel and press <return> to look up Grid.
- SOTA-ID in DXCluster spot geolocation – Locator: SOTA.
- Added SOTA Export Mode mapping, SOTA Import grid, lat, lon.
- Improved Suggest IOTA Look Up pref.
- Added IOTA Column to Spots table.
- Decode IOTA reference from cluster spot.
- Identify extra_cluster spots in DX de cluster column.
- Allow Keyer status button to toggle keyer port.
- Added Yaesu FT-818 driver.
- Improved uH Router drivers.
- Display QSO mapped mode fixed.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 120 countries. Features include:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
- MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html