MacDoppler v2.29 released
Dog Park Software has announced the release of MacDoppler v2.29.
Among the changes and additions to MacDoppler are:
- Requires OS X 10.9+
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave) compatible.
- Create Radio Port symlink for Icom IC-9100.
- Added directional 2D Sat Ground Track.
- Added Prediction Sat popup.
- Added Pass Recorder AppleScript Interface.
- Enable Beacon check box based on beacon frequency.
MacDoppler is used around the world by Amateur Radio operators, satellite spotters, educators and commercial customers from CBS News to the International Space Station Amateur Radio Hardware Management program, Delta Telemetry Tracking and Control at Integrated Defence Systems, Florida State University and the CalPoly CubeSat Project. MacDopplerwill provide any level of station automation you need from assisted Doppler Tuning and Antenna Pointing right on up to fully automated Satellite Gateway operation.
This update to MacDoppler can be downloaded from Dog Park Software’s MacDoppler website and is available for Intel machines running OS X 10.9 or newer.