JT-Bridge v3.0 has been released
Anders Östlund (SM0THU) has released a major upgrade, version 3 of JT-Bridge.
JT-Bridge acts like a bridge between WSJT-X and your logging application. It features:
- Displays CQs from WSJT-X
- Double-click on a CQ to reply in WSJT-X
- Check QSO and QSL status of calls, DXCC entities, CQ zone, ITU zone, State, IOTA, Grid and Continent in your logging application
- Send logged QSOs from WSJT-X to your logging application
- Support for Aether, MacLoggerDX and RUMlogNG logging applications
- Send notifications to OS X Notification Center for unworked or unconfirmed items.
- Send a notification to OS X Notification Center when you are called
- Read transceiver frequency from your logging application
- Set transceiver frequency via MacLoggerDX or RUMlogNG
- Control the PTT via your logging application
- QRZ or HamQTH call book lookup
- Show LoTW and eQSL users
- Show distance and bearing to CQ caller
- Show information about the station worked with WSJT-X
- Macro buttons with information about the station being worked
- Mark CQs with strikethroughed text, if the CQ specifies a call area that you are not within.
- NEW: Settings to filter out decoded messages
- NEW: New faster way of looking up previous QSOs/QSLs
- NEW: Support for compound callsigns in 77-bit FT8
- NEW: Support for MacOS Mojave dark mode
- FIX: Handle quotes in data from call book when logging a QSO
- REMOVED: Logging by setting field by field when using MacLoggerDX 6 or RUMLogNG
- Note: v3.0.1 was released shortly after v3.0 and fixes Own call and grid was not being picked up correctly from WSJT-X’s status messages.
OS X 10.11 El Capitan and above