MacLoggerDX Version 6.21 released.
Dog Park Software has announced that version 6.21 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
- Requires OS X 10.9+.
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave) compatible.
- Notarized <https://developer.apple.com/developer-id/> by Apple for Gatekeeper.
- Added WSJT-X, JTDX QSO Logging and spot reports.
- Added DX Lab Suite TCP Radio CAT server.
- Added Kenwood TS-890S driver.
- Added New Log and Copy Selected.
- Added US State to Spot table.
- Added Grid Alarm.
- Added WEB ADIF tags.
- Added Call book fill-in for ImportADIF AppleScript command.
- Added Poll button MOX.
- Added 2D and 3D Snapshots.
- Faster logging where QSOs > 100,000.
- Kenwood TS-480 Split fixed.
- Replace missing Mojave Twitter with Twitterrific v5 Extension.
- Enable multiple SiLabs symlinks based on serial number.
- Enable note_files folder alias for cloud operation.
- Don’t pull SOTA-ID from previously logged QSOs in Look Up.
- Some SOTA-ID geolocations corrected.
- Import mixed case ADIF <eor> tags.
- Add beacons lists to internal db.
- Kenwood/K3 TX report bug fixed.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 120 countries. Features include:
- Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
- MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around.
- Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
- MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
- Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html